The countdown to Valentine’s Day has begun: reservations are already being made, romantic gestures planned, flowers ordered. No worries, we’ve put together five ideas for restaurants and activities in North Little Rock that still have openings for you and your loved one.
- Couple a romantic Valentine’s Day dinner with a fun outing, such as Brigadoon at the Argenta Community Theater. Opening February 10 with a special 3 p.m. show on Valentine’s Day, the musical features local talent and follows the romantic story of a couple brought together by a mythical Scottish village that only appears every 100 years.
- If you’re idea of romantic is sharing a plate of spaghetti à la Lady and the Tramp, consider Ristorante Capeo. The fine dining restaurant on Main Street, known for its fried sage leaves, Italian-inspired seafood dishes, local honey and saffron panna cotta and extensive wine list, will be open specially for dinner on Sunday, February 14.
- Challenge your creativity during a Valentine’s Day painting session at Painting with a Twist in North Little Rock. Don’t worry if you aren’t Picasso. The fun staff at Painting with a Twist will walk you through every brushstroke. The option to bring your own wine doesn’t hurt either. Before or after painting, enjoy dinner at Benihana, Carino’s or Outback Steakhouse, all of which will be open for lunch and dinner (for a full list of North Little Rock restaurants, go HERE).
- For those who don’t want a late Sunday night, consider a Friday or Saturday evening with The Main Thing comedy troupe in their latest show, Little Rock and a Hard Place, at The Joint Theater & Coffeehouse. Pair it with a dinner at Ira’s Park Hill Grill, which is open for lunch, dinner, Sunday brunch and a special Valentine’s Day dinner on Sunday, February 14.
- Lastly, don’t forget to enter our #EatNLR Foodie Contest this week for the chance to win a night’s stay at Candlewood Suites and dinner for two at Riverfront Steakhouse.